Benefits of Becoming a ShareCor Partner
ShareCor is the shared services organization for both organizations. ShareCor aggregates the buying power of its member hospitals to obtain preferential pricing from vendor partners for services required by healthcare facilities. The ShareCor Board of Representatives is comprised of the president of the LHA and the Executive Director of the MHCNO, plus four appointed hospital members from each organization. Most hospital members of MHCNO are also members of LHA.
- ShareCor will partner with the Vendor as a preferred provider for their services.
- ShareCor will provide endorsement services through its website, mailings to Members and through selective joint calls to its Members.
- ShareCor will provide up to two (2) promotional mailings per year to include up to two (2) targeted positions at each member facility.
- ShareCor will place information regarding Vendor and its services, in related newsletters when appropriate and available from Vendor.
- ShareCor will provide a reference and referral for Vendor and its services to Members and provide any additional information to assist in promoting the services of Vendor.
- ShareCor will provide assistance in setting appointments with Members when Vendor has been unsuccessful in eliciting a response from Members. ShareCor staff cannot act as Vendor’s sales team.
- ShareCor will place a brief description of services along with Vendor’s logo and a link to Vendor’s web site on the SHARECOR web site.
- As a ShareCor Vendor, Vendor will be eligible to become an LHA Partner and automatically enjoy a weekly newsletter, access to the online LHA Directory, listing in the ShareCor Partners section of the LHA Membership Directory, and ability to attend LHA education programs and conferences at a discount price.